The Office of Disability Services for Students
Site Supervisor: Kathyrn Loder-Murphy
- The field placement student will gain a working knowledge of the management and orchestration of the Office of Disability Services, and the services and support provided to students with disabilities.
- The field placement student will receive training regarding specific disabilities and the possible impact on the academic experience for the student.
- The field placement student will assist in our outreach efforts to assure that the university community is aware, informed, and active participants in providing access to all academic courses, programs and events that the University offers.
- The field placement student will work with our department and many campus partners to host a university-wide disability awareness conference.
- For more information, visit disabilityservices.rutgers.edu