Rutgers Global – International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS)
Site Supervisor: Mohini Mukherjee
- Learn the core components of an international student services operation and the purpose of each component
- Gain experience in programming through assisting Center staff in some key programs
- Develop and practice skills in cross-cultural communication
- Gain appreciation for the special challenges faced by international students in the U.S.
- Gain appreciation of the diversity of culture, opportunities and experience of Rutgers
- Develop a recognition and celebration of differences in perspectives, advising and leadership styles
- Hone research & technological skills by assisting in Center’s efforts to streamline complex processes using technology.
|File Size:||282 kb|