Princeton University Graduate Student Life Office
Site Supervisor: Nicole Barkley
- Assist in coordination and planning of Graduate Student Appreciation Week events in April.
- Create communication, marketing material and website content for student life programming.
- Support the initiatives of the Graduate Student Life team and the Community Associates as needed.
- Research trends in graduate student affairs and assessing student life needs of graduate students at Princeton.
- Opportunities to interact and collaborate with other units within the Graduate School (e.g. Academic Affairs, Diversity and Inclusion, Professional Development) and outside of the Graduate School (e.g. Graduate Student Housing, Carl Fields Center, LGBT Center, Women’s Center, Campus Dining).
- Create community within the graduate student body
- Offer & promote opportunities for a healthy work-life balance
- Support students in their progress towards completing their degrees
- Create opportunities for graduate students to learn skills that will serve them well as future leaders in their chosen professions
- Encourage happy, engaged graduate students who will have a lifelong connection to Princeton and will represent Princeton well to the world